Tender on website creation
Open Society – Georgia Foundation announces a tender on the creation of a website for Health and Human Rights NGO Coalition.
Website tasks: IT Company will be responsible for completing the following tasks in developing the website in close collaboration with the working group of the coalition:
- Develop fully functional website of coalition in Georgian and English languages;
- Introduce Content Management System (CMS);
- Register domain for the website;
- Install website on the defined server;
- Assist Coalition to update the content and information;
- Train assigned persons as the website administrator, ensuring future maintenance and smooth operations;
- After launching the web-site provide continuous consultations on web-site operation and maintenance;
Application/offer should include website outline, budget, additional suggestions on technical specifications and samples of the created by applicant websites.